Tredethy House takes the privacy and security of your personal information very seriously. Tredethy House is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we treat it.
For the purposes of Data Protection, the data controller in respect of all media for Tredethy House is Marco Mombelli.
www.tredethyhouse.com – By visiting the Hotel’s website you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this notice.
How Tredethy House uses your information
This Privacy Notice informs you about what to expect when Tredethy House collects personal information.
We collect and retain personal data for a range of people:
• Visitors to our website
• People who inquire or stay at the Hotel
• People who contact us
• People who respond to our promotional material
• Job applicants and our current and former employees
This privacy notice also provides information about
• Disclosure of personal information
• Access to personal information
• How to contact us
How Tredethy House collects information from you
• The information you give to us by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by telephone, in writing, email or otherwise. This includes (but is not limited to) information you provide when you inquire about a vacancy or event at the Hotel, request quotations, register for email alerts, request literature, sign-up for newsletters or enter a competition or promotion. The information you provide may include your name, address, email address and other contact information, financial information as well as other personal information and (if applying for employment) relevant information about your qualifications and work experience.
• We may receive information about you from third-party service providers; for example, Indeed, Expedia, booking.com, LateRooms, Hotels.com or AIRBNB and resulting from you searching for a service that we provide.
People who contact us
We use a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to record details about our contact with you. This information is held securely on our servers the Hotel and Queensborough group in line with our retention policy. We shall take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
We shall use your personal information to provide you with any information or services that you request or to reply to any correspondence.
We shall also use your information to send you newsletters, email updates and special offers as deemed appropriate.
We monitor any emails sent to us, including file attachments, for viruses or malicious software. Please be aware that you have a responsibility to ensure that any email you send is within the bounds of the law.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Tredethy House will never sell, trade or rent your personal information to others, however, we may share your information with selected third parties including:
• Fraud prevention agencies, other companies, and organizations to prevent or detect financial and other crime
• Government or Judicial bodies or agencies to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
Access to Personal Information
You have a right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
If you would like a copy of some or all of this information you need to put the request in writing addressing it to: Tredethy House, Tredethy, Bodmin, Cornwall PL30 4QS England. If any of the information we hold is inaccurate, you can ask us to correct any mistakes.
How to Contact us
You may opt out of receiving our promotional material, including newsletters and email updates at any time. You may also request for your information to be deleted from our records; we shall write to you to confirm that this has been actioned.
You may contact us in writing with a wet signature to update the information we hold about you at any time.
Telephone: 01208 841707
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 25 May 2018.